Monday, November 1, 2010

Something New

I have  not been posting at here for quite sometime now because of my belief in jinxes. SO even though this blog was sitting idle, I didn't feel like letting it be that way or deleting it! 

There is no way I can EVER do that, because it has managed to keep me happy on my not-so-happy days. Also because a lot of totally unknown people have really loved the idea and the positivity and hope in the entire process. So, what I though I could do, is invite others to contribute - unless you're worried that your happiness might get jinxed too. That way, the blog stays alive and the happiness can spread. I can live knowing others are happy! I seriously can! :D See.. Happy! :D

How does this sound?? We make it a blog hop, and post once a week... So at the end of every week, we could come up with 5 things we have been thankful for during the entire week (I think I can post once a week) and we'll do this every Sunday. I'll keep the Linky List open for two days. This way we can all have fun!!! I've put up a poll for this. So vote and let me know how many of you would join in every week and spread some joy!! And it's a good time to start too.. The Holidays are just around the corner... Starting with Diwali next week!! I'm soooooo excited!! :)

P.S. You can vote only till Friday (November 5) and I'll post the details of the blog hop on Saturday (November 6) and we can start next Sunday (November 7)
blog comments powered by Disqus