A few days ago, I talked about how I'd decided to do things a little differently around here by starting a Blog-Hop. I had also put up a poll and said that I would be posting the details of the blog-hop on Saturday, the 6th. So here we are, on that said Saturday... and here I am keeping my promise and giving out the details.
Although there have barely been any votes on the poll :( the number of votes do suggest that they're in favour of the blog-hop; which is a good thing. So starting tomorrow, we'll have a "5 Things I'm Thankful for this Week" post every Sunday.
But before that, check the sidebar out. There's a new button for this page.
To participate, following me is not a compulsion. It's not even a requirement. But it would make me happy if you put the button your sidebar and let everyone know that you'll be participating in here every week... Spread the joy!! :)
So, the Linky List will start at 10.00 AM IST (that is GMT +5.30 hrs) every Sunday and shall remain open for posting the entire day of Sunday as well as Monday. And in case anyone misses it, you can always leave the link to your post in the comments. :)
I hope a lot of you participate. In my experience, it has been a great exercise, listing down 5 things that have made you happy. It focuses on the good things; things that you have instead of worrying/complaining about things that you don't have... Looking forward to seeing you'll tomorrow... and sharing the happiness!!!
