Time for the Blog-Hop to begin... I can't wait to see how many of you join in!!! :) There are no rules for this blog-hop. But I would love it, if you grabbed the button posted on the sidebar and put it on your own blog! Thanks...
So let's begin...
This week, I'm thankful for...
1. Having the opportunity to host this blog-hop that I know will bring happiness to anyone and everyone that plays along. Trust me; you won't know unless you give it a shot!
2. The festivities that are all around me. Diwali was two days ago, and everywhere that I turn I can see colourful lights and diyas. It's a beautiful sight to look at.
3. The way Diwali morning began... I went to the temple early in the morning (Siddhi Vinayak) and offering prayers early in the morning on Diwali day felt wonderful.
4. The fifteen hours' long sleep I've had... The day before yesterday was a tiring day that started around five thirty in the morning and went on till about eleven thirty in the night. Since I'd slept for only three hours the night before, I think my body deserved fifteen hours of rest.. :P
5. The wonderful people in my life, that make each day worth living and the future worth looking forward to.
Those are the things that made me happy this week... What are you thankful for??? Write a post on your own blog, and link up here!!! It doesn't have to be just five things... It could be less or more... Just write about things that made you happy this week. Focus on the positives and forget about everything else!!!
The Linky List will be open till Saturday night - the 13th (not just India Time... Saturday night in the US as well.) But in case the Linky List closes by the time you get here, you can always leave a comment.
Happy Sunday! :)
2. The festivities that are all around me. Diwali was two days ago, and everywhere that I turn I can see colourful lights and diyas. It's a beautiful sight to look at.
3. The way Diwali morning began... I went to the temple early in the morning (Siddhi Vinayak) and offering prayers early in the morning on Diwali day felt wonderful.
4. The fifteen hours' long sleep I've had... The day before yesterday was a tiring day that started around five thirty in the morning and went on till about eleven thirty in the night. Since I'd slept for only three hours the night before, I think my body deserved fifteen hours of rest.. :P
5. The wonderful people in my life, that make each day worth living and the future worth looking forward to.
Those are the things that made me happy this week... What are you thankful for??? Write a post on your own blog, and link up here!!! It doesn't have to be just five things... It could be less or more... Just write about things that made you happy this week. Focus on the positives and forget about everything else!!!
The Linky List will be open till Saturday night - the 13th (not just India Time... Saturday night in the US as well.) But in case the Linky List closes by the time you get here, you can always leave a comment.
Happy Sunday! :)
