So this is the second week of the blog-hop. Although there was only one other person who joined in last week. (Thank you, Brandy for sharing your happiness) I'm still hoping that in time people will start participating. So I've added the linky list this week as well. As you know, it'll stay open till Friday Midnight. So you've all got loads of time to play along. :)

This week, I'm thankful for...
1. The one person that played along last week. Thank you once again Brandy. :)
2. NaNoWriMo!! I've always wanted to write a book and was about to start when I was introduced to NaNoWriMo by fellow bloggers. So hopefully by the end of this month, I'll have a rough draft ready. It feels amazing to have goals like this. :)
1. The one person that played along last week. Thank you once again Brandy. :)
2. NaNoWriMo!! I've always wanted to write a book and was about to start when I was introduced to NaNoWriMo by fellow bloggers. So hopefully by the end of this month, I'll have a rough draft ready. It feels amazing to have goals like this. :)
3. The wonderful time I've been having riding my bike around the area by myself. Also, the weather that is slowly turning cooler and therefore becoming bearable. It's sooooo good to finally (almost) get rid of the heat. It feels awesome to drive around when the weather is so great.
4. A cup of steaming hot coffee that inspires me to write. I really don't have to drink it. I just have to think that I'm sitting with a cup of coffee and even that does the trick. :)
5. For the last one year. It has been an amazing journey with my special someone so far and I hope we have a great time in the years to come.
So what are you thankful for this week?