Sunday, December 19, 2010

Week 7: For having Reasons to Celebrate

This week I'm not posting from my phone, 'coz my computer's working just fine. But I'm still not doing the picture thing like I used to till Week 5. Just like that, no reason. So anyway, let's get on with the good and happy stuff.

This week, I'm thankful for...

1. My first soft toy ever!!! I got it as a gift for our 13 month anniversary. Not like we were celebrating, but because we realised that we had been together for 13 months and it was the 13th, we decided to make an evening out of it since we had already met. So he bought this cute little puppy dog for me and we named it 'Matt' (since 'M' is the 13th alphabet) and I absolutely love him. :) :)
[Will put his picture up soon on my other blog.]

2. Traffic jams. Even though traffic jams in Mumbai (especially when you're in an auto rickshaw) mean that you're going to be breathing polluted air and that your eyes are going to burn and water, it was actually pretty amazing that it took about an hour to cover a distance that could've been covered in about 15-20 minutes without traffic. It just gave us so much time to sit and chat. Because once we get to the restaurant and food's on the table, the concentration is almost entirely only on the food. :P

3. Something wonderful Madhu said to me. We've known each other for over three years (the beginning parts of which consisted mainly of silly arguments with each other), been friends for almost two years and have been reaally good friends since the last six months or so. Just knowing that he cares about me a lot made me really happy. (Oh. That's what he said! :P)

4. Lazy weekdays that I've spent at home and the movies and pop corn that have kept company throughout the week.

5. Chance meetings. Met Ashish yesterday after a really really really long time. It was wonderful to see him after so long. 

So what are you Thankful for this Week?

Oh, and as I promised last week, here's a picture of what I wore to the wedding last Sunday. :)


blog comments powered by Disqus