Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 207: For Writing Again...

Phew.. I'm doing this after sooooo long. It seems like ages since I wrote here!!!!!! Doesn't matter; I'm here now - again. So let me just get on with it!

Today, I am thankful for...
1.      Beginning to write here again. As I have experienced this before, not writing here has had some weird implications on how I feel and my mood and attitude in general. I don't know why I didn't start posting here immediately when I realised. But I guess a month long blogging break was also a little necessary. It wasn't a conscious decision to not blog; I just couldn't bring myself to do it even if I wanted to. That's all behind me now and I have been itching to write again. So here I am, in full swing, declaring those 5 things that've made me happy today (including this one :D)

2.      Dancing again. After April, I've joined dance class again. The only thing is that it's not as relaxing simply because this batch is style based. Given that I hadn't been dancing for almost four months I should've chosen Contemporary for this batch but I chose to learn Hip-Hop instead and right now, it just plain hurts!!! It’s just been three classes and I'm sure that after another week passes by and my body becomes accustomed to rigorous exercise again, I'll enjoy the class even more. For now, I'm just happy to listen to great music while we groove to it; and for the prayers at the beginning and end of each class.

3.      The wonderful songs that were dedicated to me over the phone; starting with Stevie Wonder’s ‘I just called to say I love you,’ ‘Chura liya hai tumne to dil ko’ from the movie Yaadon Ki Baarat; and believe it or not…. ‘Waka Waka’ by Shakira. :P

4.      Being able to go through the day without watching ‘Prison Break.’ Yeah.. I’m totally addicted to that show! I’m almost at the end of season 4 with the last seven episodes to go! :D

5.      The good things that have happened the past few days; you could call it family bonding. I have a phobia about jinxes, so I’m just going to leave it at that! :P

blog comments powered by Disqus