Today, I am thankful for…
1. The heavy rains that led to the cancellation of my dance class. I totally enjoy my dance class, but on this particular day, I was feeling unreasonably lazy! I would’ve preferred if the lecture in the afternoon had got cancelled! Even that is class afterall! :P
2. Maggi Noodles I’ve been having everyday!!! I just can’t seem to get through the evening without a pack of those noodles. And when I add a special touch to it with ginger, garlic and pepper, they taste even more yummy!! I’m almost hungry enough to have them again now!! ;)
(I’m going to cheat a little here and make one point into three and get my 5 points for the day! And I’m allowed to do that!!!! It’s my blog afterall!)
3. The amazing support system I have in Sandeep and Jyothi.
4. Whenever I’m having an off day, I can be certain that he would sense it in my voice and I can be doubly certain to get a reassuring text message from him (if we’re not able to directly communicate over the phone) saying he’d always be there to support me and wants to see me smile always. :D :D :D
5. Whenever my internet connection fails me (as it did today because of the heavy rains) I can almost always rely on Jyothi to play Café World on my behalf and ensure that my dishes are served before they spoil and something else cooked for the next day – even thought she’s across seven seas!!!! What would I do without her??? My kitchen (on such occasions) would be a mess!!! :P