Today, I am thankful for…
1. Being at home in the evening. It had been raining the entire day and I would have rather not been out at all. Even so, I was glad to be back before seven thirty! :)
2. Being able to get some control over a noisy classroom. I am very patient in class and have never raised my voice ever!!!!! No matter how hard I’m pushed and how badly my limits are tested. But today, I was compelled to take action. I have been authorised by Ma’am to ask a student to leave the classroom if they’re being troublesome and today I did exactly that; and very politely. Why, you ask?? Even though he had been chattering incessantly since the lecture began, I lost my head when he started clapping hard in the middle of the lecture for no apparent reason!?!?!?!? Good riddance I say!
That’s all for today!!! Nothing great to add to my happiness… I’m elated because now when I tell the students that they’d be standing on the other side of the door if they distract the others or misbehave, at least they’ll know I mean business! ;)