Today, I am thankful for…
1. Being able to have a fairly good day in spite of the tini tiny hassles that happened.
2. Being able to have a fairly decent lecture with an entire class of bratty kids! :P
3. The appointment with a friend that got cancelled. I was supposed to meet a friend after my lecture and he cancelled just five minutes before. I generally wait in the office and read between my lecture and dance class. Since I was already outside the building to meet him and I was too lazy to go back up, I decided to drive around for a while and read when I reach the dance class since I would have have reached earlier than planned. When I tried to start my bike, it wouldn’t go!!!! Apparently, there was something wrong with the wire that enabled quick start and took about forty five minutes to repair. Had I decided to go back upstairs and read, and leave just twenty minutes before dance class, I would’ve been late. See… sometimes bad things happen for a good reason. :)
4. The helpful parking guy who called the mechanic and ensured that got the damage repaired as soon as possible.
5. The wonderful drive that I took all by myself and explored roads I hadn’t explored so far!! :)