Today, I am thankful for…
1. The lazy start! I woke up waaaaay after noon! Can you blame me after all the running about I did yesterday?? Great! :P
2. Having Dance class to look forward to after my lecture today! Sometimes I just feel like getting away from the classroom and today was one of those days. It helped a lot since I had the dance class to look forward to; and my book and my new earphones to get me through the hour and a half long break between my lecture and the dance class.
3. Finally being able to continue the book that I was reading. It seems like I have been reading ‘Sons of Fortune’ forever. After a long time, I continued from where I had stopped and was thankfully able to make sense out of it! :)
4. The new song we started dancing to today - ‘Morning After Dark’ by Timbaland. I just love the songs my instructors select! Plus, I get introduced to great songs I haven’t heard until then and wouldn't have, if it wasn't for them! :)
5. Finishing all four seasons of Prison Break!! Phew! Done! Even if I had to be up until six in the morning watching it! ;)