Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 208: Old Memories

Today, I am thankful for…

1.       Having all the time in the world. Not really, but Sundays are generally lazy days and it seems like you have so much time on your hands. I just looooved the feeling.

2.       The awesome noodles that I had for snacks.

3.       My habit of saving souvenirs. I attach a sentimental value to everything; be it a letter, a book, a flower or even restaurant bills. I am crazy enough to save e-mails, chat conversations and text messages (thankfully, my phone has the capacity to save thousands of messages in its memory!) I knew I had a back up of my old phone’s messages somewhere on the computer and I found and read it! I had messages as old as 2005 in my phone – both sent and received. And it was really fun reading them!

4.       Being able to watch cool movies.. I saw ‘Hush’ Saturday night and ‘Prison Break – the movie’ today on DVD and ‘He’s just not that into you’ today on HBO. :D Happy!!!!

5.       A great conversation that had me reminiscing about old school and college days!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus