Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 210: For Dancing Again

Today, I am thankful for…

1.       An early start to the day that let me accomplish a lot of things.

2.       Finally being able to watch a movie today after a long time, ‘Once Upon A Time in Mumbai.’

3.       Finding things unexpectedly. I need to fill out a form and submit it, and I was going to take a print early tomorrow morning. While I was looking for a passport sized photograph that was required along with the form, I found a copy of the form neatly put in an envelope in my desk drawer!! Phew! Saved me about fifteen minutes worth of time in the morning! A few minutes later, I also found the photograph I was looking for. :D :D

4.       Dancing!! Man, I’m having fun! We’ve had four classes already and I’m thoroughly beginning to enjoy it. We did a routine that lasted about one and a half minute on ‘Imma Be’ by Black Eyed Peas. Now we’re working on another routine on ‘Take Your Shirt Off’ by ­T-Pain from Step Up 3 and I absolutely am in love with the song. It has happened to me before… we start dancing to a song and I fall in love with it. I have a lot of favourites that way!! :)

5.       Reaching level 60 at Café World.. Lame I know… But I’m just so excited about it that I thought it was worth mentioning!!! :D :D :D
blog comments powered by Disqus