Today, I am thankful for…
- The great time that we all had as a group in a really long time on the occasion of Jyothi’s birthday! I’m so very glad because it has been really long! :P
- Having an hour long conversation on the phone after a really long time even if it means that we had to start at five thirty in the morning and we were dead tired! It was all worth it and I was glad to not have any one disturbing or interrupting the conversation or any work that had to be completed before we could talk. I wish we had more days like this one.
- Having a wonderful lunch of authentic Chinese food at Aromas of China. And I had white wine for the first time. I thought I preferred red (or port wine to be more precise) but white wine is good too. Happy B’day Jyothi!!!
- Knowing that getting the bike here had some greater purpose that I wasn’t aware of when I decided to get it here. The bike came in handy when Sandeep forgot his lens case and someone had to go give it to him; or when Aditya could be dropped home; or when Arun had an errand to run! :P
- Having the first two seasons of House (that I didn’t have previously) on my HDD now! Thanks Arun! You ensured my time pass for the next two weeks now! Hahahahaha… :)