Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 144: For a beautiful home

Not that I’m bragging but I’m going to do a picture post today because I am totally in awe with how my home looks and I thought I might give you guys a glimpse.

I have a cousin who got married last month. So as a tradition, we invited the newly weds for dinner at our place. And so we got a chance to light all the fancy lights and get the fancy sheets out. So before my brother arrived with his wife and the rest of their family, I clicked a few pictures only because I couldn’t resist! So here goes.


This is the bedroom that my sister and I share. It has Olive green on the pillars, mustard yellow on the beams and off white on the walls, except for the wall behind the dressing table that has textured paint... And that's Natasha's stuffed dog (that she calls Poochi...) on her bed.



This is our bedroom with my bed in the forefront. My mom's office computer is on my bed just for the picture. We have a very old (seven years old to be precise) desktop computer at home (that has a monitor like a very old 17" TV) and I am quite content with it. :)



This is our living room as seen from outside my bedroom door. That's our temple with the glass bricks on the left hand side and our dining table right in front. 



This is a picture of our living room as seen standing next to the temple. To the left, is the door to my bedroom.



This is our kitchen and that's my mom! And today, I'm thankful for both! :) :)



Here's a picture of the temple taken in October last year on Diwali day. Thought I'd give you a glimpse of that too. :)


I love my home!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus