Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 134: For "Lollipop" :P

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. The gorgeous sleep I got after staying awake till almost four AM watching Castle, Prison Break and House! Oh! And then reading all the awesome blogs that I follow. I had a great time!
  1. The Glee song! I’ve been seeing promos on TV that Glee Season 1’s coming soon to India and the song they’ve been playing is such a happy peppy number!! I couldn’t resist myself and downloaded the song. For those who don’t know, it’s a song called “Lollipop” by Mika.
  1. Choco pie that I’ve been eating the past two days. It is heaven in my mouth, really!
  1. Reaching level 22 in Café World… I haven’t paid much attention to Social City, but I dig Café World really. I am also jobless, quite literally :P
  1. Doing something that I like and I know is going to turn out well. It’s been a long time since I had a good henna design on my hand. I’m never happy with what I’ve got in the past when someone else drew on my hand, so this time I decided to forget it and do it myself. I’ll have pictures for you tomorrow when its done! 
blog comments powered by Disqus