Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 136: For Everything that Didn’t go Wrong.

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. Having a good end to the day with the crappiest start ever. Sometimes you think that your worst fears will come true and hope from the bottom of your heart that everything would stay the way it has always been. The minute you realize nothing had ever changed, you go from being gloomy to super gleeful! That’s what I experienced today!!! Absolute Glee!!!!! :)
  1. Speaking of Glee; have I mentioned that it is starting in India on June 25, Saturdays and Sundays 10 PM, Star World??? I have??? Oh! Well, I was happy about it when I last mentioned it and I’m still happy about it; so what the hell!
Just to clear things up, ‘Glee’ (or Star World) is not paying me to advertise! :P :P

  1. The fact that I’m getting better at Quilling. Here’s what I made today.

And this is a collection of all that I’ve made so far – in the last two days that is! :)


  1. Having great plans for the weekend. I’m looking forward to it.
  1. The rains that have made the weather so awesome. It is so good to get rid of the sticky messy humid heat and live peacefully without an AC. Ah! Good times.
P.S. I know I mentioned in one of the previous posts that I’d put up my henna design and I forgot to do that yesterday. So here it is. I started drawing pretty late and by the time I finished my palm, I was tired and groggy. So I’ve played a little on my fingers. And I haven’t been practicing so the design isn’t that great. But I’m still happy because it is way better than the designs I’ve had on my hands when I leave it up to someone else to draw. I’d prefer a hasty/clumsy me than a scrawly/messy someone else!

Do not laugh, okay?


blog comments powered by Disqus