Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 129: For the most Ironic Statement I’ve ever heard!

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. Waking up cheerful yet again and having a great start to the day.
  1. Having a middle-of-the-day 20 minute telephone conversation on a weekday after a really long time.
  1. Mom, who brought her laptop home from office. She’ll be working from home for a few days so she brought her office computer home. The good thing about that is, I have been addicted to these series (Prison Break, House M.D.) and the sad part is that I don’t have them on DVD and that’s why I have to sit on a chair in front of my computer to watch it. Now that the lappy’s here, I got to watch it lying comfortably! I saw 2 episodes each of Prison Break and House M.D. in the afternoon today. :)
  1. Taking Natasha out for a spin on the bike after a really long time.
  1. For being able to hear one of the most ironic (and yet original) statements ever! “I’m sleepy but I’m bored to sleep.” ????? What was that all about???? :P
blog comments powered by Disqus