Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 133: For Multiplexes

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. Having an agenda for the day other than going for class and lazing before the computer.
  1. My first theatre experience since January. Did I mention that I had no life the past few months?? Well, I got over that! I saw Rajneeti today and I loved it. I was on theatre strike for so long that I would’ve pretty much loved anything I saw, but I genuinely enjoyed the movie a lot! :D
  1. Pasta for lunch (the best I’ve tasted yet!), caramel pop-corn during the movie, paani puri in the evening at our usual place and then ice-cream (mocha almond.. yum!) again at our usual ice-cream place!
  1. Quality girl time! That gets ten points actually, and sort of is enough to complete today’s list and still have a few points left to spill over tomorrow.. but I’ll settle for one.
  1. The new look that I’ve given my other blog. I did it a few days ago, but forgot to mention it. Take a peek! You’ll like it too… :)
blog comments powered by Disqus