Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 132: For an Air-Conditioned Scooter

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. A good start to the day and by that I mean the lovely (filter) coffee Jyothi made this morning! I can still almost smell it! :)
  1. Insightful conversations that made me realize a few things I didn’t know about myself yet.
  1. Being able to get wet in the rain (first time this season)
  1. Having a pseudo air-conditioned environment while I was driving soaking wet. (Oh yeah! It started raining when I was driving back from Andheri and I didn’t have a wind cheater on me! But I got to experience rain; so what the heck?) It was risky, I agree but I don’t remember going beyond 40 kmph when the visibility was low. I am very careful that way. I’ll pat myself on the back on your behalf! :P
  1. Knowing that you always always always will have the support of someone who’s support and mere presence in every part and aspect of your life – critical or mundane; is extremely important for you to know that you’ll be okay no matter what. 
blog comments powered by Disqus