Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 84: For Realizing the Secret to Happiness

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. Realizing how much of happiness I had been missing out on, just because I wasn’t focusing on the happy things for quite sometime. Now that I know (and we’ve established this before) that the secret to being happy is thinking happy, I’m going to continue this exercise no matter how hectic the schedule, or tired my mind, or little the available time; I am going to do this EVERYday!!!
  1. The dance class that begun today. I am now a part of SDIPA’s Summer Funk 2010! I’m glad to be able to stretch my muscles and do some dancing after a gap of almost a month and a week. And to know that just for the dance class I’ll be getting out of the house three days a week which means loads of fresh air on a regular basis that I had been missing.
  1. Finally being able to write (a part of) the story that I had planned on finishing about eight to ten months ago and that plan had gone down the drain. The idea for the story has been contributed by my cousin Kritika and she’s been living with us the past few days. Yesterday night she mentioned to me that she’s been here for almost five days and I haven’t even started the story. So I thought why procrastinate further. I started writing the story. It turned out to be longer than I expected so I’ll be writing it in two parts. I’ve completed the first part and it’s already on my other blog. So that’s one thing I’m happy about today. :)
  1. The weekend that went by. I had my birthday this weekend and I have to say I had the most awesome time! And I got wonderful presents which I did not even expect!!! I got loads of surprises too… For someone who had been telling me to not expect any presents this year, I got not only one, but THREE presents!!!!
A compilation of awesome Alternative Rock songs in a CD…


A picture frame that contained a collage of all my favorite pictures…


And… A cute top!


Thank you Sandeep!!!

I also got these from my school friends!!!


  1. The novel reading score that I have been able to already achieve (can’t say the same about my study books though… but they were never meant to be interesting!!!) For the score, check the sidebar out!!!


blog comments powered by Disqus