Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 94: For the Pursuit of Happyness

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. FlogYoBlog Friday hosted by Brenda at Mummy Time that gave me an opportunity to connect with many other bloggers. I discovered quite a few blogs today that I’m hoping to enjoy during the next few decades of my blogging.
  1. The immense support that I received from so many blogger friends on the post that I wrote yesterday. Thank you all!! You are wonderful.
  1. ‘The Pursuit of Happyness.’ It is such a brilliantly made movie. I had tears in my eyes while I watched it. I have huge respect for Chris Gardner. It takes a lot of courage and perseverance to go from living on the street to have a multi million dollar company. The kid who played Chris Gardner’s son (I think it’s Will Smith’s son) is a terrific actor. It is hard to believe that a child that is just five years old can convey expressions so perfectly that sometimes even adults can’t – even with training. He’s gonna make it big in Hollywood someday.
  1. Having that moment today when I realized how wonderful it is to know that you are loved and wanted. It is a blessing to have someone who loves you so deeply. I am grateful to have such a ‘someone’ in my life.
That’s it for today. Didn’t do much except reading loads of blogs! :P
blog comments powered by Disqus