Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 87: For the Music

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. Middle of the night awesome text messages. You know that yesterday I was in bed by ten and I guess I fell asleep the minute I pulled the sheet over me. I woke up somewhere around two in the morning to go to the bathroom, when I saw there was a text message. It was Sandeep’s response to yesterday’s blog post. He had sent it around eleven in the night but I saw it only at two in the morning. But I was happy to wake up and feel so good about something even when I was in half consciousness!
  1. The wonderful songs that I found. My dance classes have resumed and at Elementary level, we have style based work-outs; which means that if we are learning a particular dance style, our work-out medley will have songs from the same genre and out work out steps will also match. At this level we have started with Hip Hop first and therefore the songs played during work-out are also Hip Hop songs and I loved them when I heard them! I downloaded most of them today. If you’re interested, here are the names of the songs and their artists.
‘Tik Tok’ by Kesha
‘Down’ by Jay Sean feat. Lil Wayne
Rude Boy’ by Rihanna feat Cassidy & Jag
‘Love Sex Magic’ by Ciara feat. Justin Timberlake
‘Imma Be’ by Black Eyed Peas

  1. The entire evening that Natasha and I spent listening to these wonderful songs and a few more that we already had! It was almost like a party!!!
I don’t have a #4 and #5 today since I didn’t get out of the house at all. But I am happy and that’s all that matters!! Who cares whether it was five things or just one that made me happy, when their objective and the end result is the same??? I don’t!
blog comments powered by Disqus