Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 89: For a Lazy Sunday

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. The typical Sunday that we had at home. Aaloo Parathas for brunch; pasta and noodles for snacks in the evening; and Idli & Gotsu for dinner. Paradise!
  1. The informative chat conversation that I had with my new blogger friend Ratz and her sister. Thanks a lot both of you!!!! You were a great help today.
  1. Being able to do the research I wanted to for such a long time. I can now safely say that I have the next two years of my career planned and I’m going to have fun doing what I’m doing. Not this boring CA stuff… no offence to those who are still doing it!!!
  1. Having a plan; the enthusiasm and will to put it through!!
That’s it for today. As I said, till the time I don’t start getting out of the house much, it is a miracle that I have even 3 things to be thankful for each day. ;)
blog comments powered by Disqus