Today, I am thankful for…
- Being able to relieve the stress by shopping! Ah… it feels wonderful to go to a shop and buy something for yourself; especially when you are upset. And I didn’t shop for random stuff. I bought something that I needed. My purse was almost tearing up and it was embarrassing to get it out in any shop when I had to pay for something. So I bought a new purse. It is as long as a clutch. I also bought two huge rings. Okay I didn’t need them but they were available at such a low price, almost dirt cheap. So I bought them! Here’s the picture.
I guess the rings can’t be seen properly. So here’s another picture.
- The coffee shop that has opened in Nerul – Sea Woods actually. We have our own Café Coffee Day now. We don’t need to go all the way to Vashi just to hang out and have a cup of coffee! :)
- For having a very strong support system in Sandeep – who stands by me through thick and thin, who makes me feel on top of the world when it is required, and also ensures that my feet are grounded firmly at other times. Isn’t that the perfect amount of balance?
- The evening that I was able to spend with Malika and Kanchan; and the laughter we all shared. I think the three of us met together today after a gap of more than two months. I needed that meeting, especially today! :)
- This exercise that makes and keeps me happy even on the shittiest of days!

