Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 90: For Reminiscing

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. Having my friends at home when I woke up. They were here in Nerul yesterday to watch the IPL finals and couldn’t get a bus or train back home so late in the night. So they stayed back at my place. We had a fun time last night talking, laughing and making jokes!!!
  1. For having awesome music to listen to (from the CD I got for my birthday!)  I was doing the dishes and sweeping the house in the evening since our maid is on leave. I enjoyed doing these things, because there was nice music playing in the background. :)
  1. Old memories! My phone has a huge memory and I have the habit of saving anything and everything that has any sentimental value attached to it. This has resulted in me saving wrapping papers from gifts, old tickets, restaurant bills, tissue papers with messages written on them and emails and SMSs (with a separate folder for every individual person.)
So I was going through the old messages exchanged between Sandeep and me (I have both sent and received messages saved!) there was this one message that we had both laughed over; and I laughed just as hard when I read that message today and forwarded it to him! That was a good feeling!!! :) :) :)

  1. Being happy the last few days! Life’s been treating me well. I have excellent people around me - in the real and blog world; and I’m loving it!! Parapapapapa… ;)
blog comments powered by Disqus