Today, I am thankful for…
- Being able to pray two times – one, when I went to the temple in the morning; and two, when we pray before starting the session during every dance class.
- The fact that the electricity got cut during our dance class. I was very sleepy from having slept for only two hours the past night and I didn’t seem to have the strength to dance. All I wanted to do was come back home and crash into bed (which I will do as soon as I post this. I’m turning in very early today!)
- Having an awesome, wonderful and LOVEly morning and early afternoon. I went on an unplanned pseudo date after such a long time. I’m sooooo doing this the right way (by that I mean going on a proper and planned date with Sandeep) once exams are over.
- Something that Sandeep said to me today while we were in the temple. We were sitting there for sometime when we started talking about something and suddenly he says to me, “Main Bhagwaan ko saakshi maan kar tujhe yeh vachan deta hoon ki main hamesha tujhe pyaar karoonga” translated as “With God as witness before us, I promise you that I’ll love you forever!” I didn’t know how to react or what to say. I guess my expression said it all. My cheeks went the deepest red!
- The long and deep sleep that I know I am going to have because I didn’t sleep much last night. I’m sooooo looking forward to it! :)