Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 93: For Being Able to Say 'No'

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. Discovering that I had so many seasons of so many sitcoms on my HDD. I knew I had them, but discovering exactly what I have was so awesome. To list them, I have
2 and a Half Men – Season 6 (I’m watching season 4 on TV)
Full House – Season 1
How I Met Your Mother – Season 1 (full) and a few episodes of Season 2 & 4
House MD – Seasons 3, 4 & 5
Joey Show – Both Seasons
Prison Break – All four Seasons
Scrubs – Season 1–7
Sienfeld – Season 1-9
That 70s Show – Seasons 1-8
The Wonder Years – Seasons 4-6

Wow! Just Wow!!!!

  1. Watching an episode each of Full House, Scrubs, 2 and a Half Men, How I Met Your Mother and House MD! Totally worth the time I spent! ;)
  1. Sweat dripping dance session we had. Our dance instructors have been changing every class and hopefully the instructors who were there today will stay; but that’s not what I care about. I was glad that we had a great work-out and I sweat like crazy. What better way to get rid of that extra fat and all those calories, than dancing to foot-tapping music???
  1. Being able to say no! We had to decide today, what songs we would be dancing to on stage and one of the songs suggested by our instructors (I Know You Want Me by Pitbull) even though a fast number didn’t appeal to me so much that I would want to dance to it on stage. So at the end of the class, I went up to the instructor and asked him if we had a better option and also gave him a suggestion when he asked one (‘Shut Up’ by Black Eyed Peas because that’s the genre that we were looking for) and he said he’ll check and let me know. The good thing is, at least I let him know I wasn’t okay with the choice when he asked us.
  1. Still breathing. I am in a phase where I’m feeling stuck and trapped. So yeah, even after all this, that fact that I’m alive, kicking and happier than most people on this earth is a boon and I’m thankful for it!
blog comments powered by Disqus