Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 85: For Renewed 'Friendships' and 'Romance'

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. The lovely breeze that blew all over my body and my face when I drove out in the evening.
  1. Being able to overcome and forget the misunderstandings and renewing old bonds with close friends.
  1. The beautiful evening that I spent with Kanchan as a result of the renewal of the above mentioned bond. (Why does it sound like I’m framing some statute??? :P)
  1. The wonderful belated birthday gift that I received from Kanchan. I am going to wear it tomorrow. So will upload pictures tomorrow. :)
  1. (Finally, how can a post go by without mentioning Sandeep???) The things he said today. To use his exact words, he was missing me so much today; it was as if he’d just fallen in love with me! I couldn’t help smiling the rest of the day!!!! :) :) :)
blog comments powered by Disqus