Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 92: For the High that Chicken gives...

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. The morning that I spent lazing around.
  1. The wonderful afternoon that I spent watching ‘Lonely Hearts’ on DVD.
  1. The evening I spent with Kanchan (we went out for Paani Puri and then had ice-cream – our usual, Mocha Almond) and then at home, listening to music (the birthday mix has become an everyday thing for me!!!) :) 
  1. The awesome conversation I had with Sandeep who was sounding like a six year old kid. His excuse was that he was lying down with three pillows under his back (not under his head) and that’s why his voice was sounding different. But I know what the truth is! He was craving chicken for the last soooo many days and he had chicken today for dinner, and I guess that got him high! :P Ever heard of anyone getting high on chicken??? Well, you have to see (or hear) it to believe it!!! :)
  1. Even though he may or may not be high, he was laughing like crazy and like a kid at anything that I said and when someone you are talking to you laughs THAT loud and THAT hard, you can’t help but laugh, yourself. So I guess, I am also thankful for the awesome, rib-tickling, childlike laughing session we had today. And guess what?? I recorded the conversation on the phone while we were having it so that I can listen to it again and laugh. Also, I’m expecting his call any minute now. So if the effect of the chicken hasn’t worn out yet, I guess we’ll both be laughing a lot more. Go on, and try laughing for no reason or at absolutely anything at all. It is fun and it is good for health!!! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus