Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 95: For "Love Sex Magic"

Don’t let your imaginations run wild… I mean the song ‘Love Sex Magic’ :P No, really! So, let me not waste anytime and get on to do what I'm supposed to do here.

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. The voice I woke up to in the morning. Actually, technically the first voice I heard in the morning was my sister’s. I got up to go to the bathroom and someone was in there. When I asked her if it was her, she said yes! Damn! :( But that’s not what I’m talking about. I meant the other voice that I heard. I had a sleepy head phone conversation at about eight forty five when I had been asleep for barely four hours. Even then, it was one of the best conversations I’ve had!!! :) I went back to sleep for another four hours after I hung up! :P
  1. The yummy lunch that I had – rasam, rice and beans!!! Wow! Lunches are always good on the days mom is at home!!
  1. The song ‘Love Sex Magic’ by Ciara feat. Justin Timberlake; that we danced to today in class. It is such a peppy number, that I still can’t stop humming the tune. I have yet to learn its lyrics though. I’m sure I’ll know them by the end of this week! ;)
  1. Mom being at home. I was tired when I came back from dance class and I wanted to eat something nice, tangy and spicy. So I suggested paneer (cottage cheese) garnished with spices and chilli powder and microwaved!! And by the time I was out after my bath, tiny steaming hot pieces of the pseudo starter were there for me to savor. :D
  1. The patience that I’ve had. It bore fruit almost six months ago in the form of me finally being with Sandeep after having feelings for him for almost fourteen years; but today is one of those days where I am thankful to have him as a part of my life. No reason in particular, but just glad that things worked out the way they did. Oh! And this could also be considered as the Love and Magic part from the title. It totally fits!
blog comments powered by Disqus