Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 121: For having Something to Do

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. Waking up cheerful in the morning after just a few hours of sleep for the third or fourth day in a row.
  1. Having yummy lunch to eat.
  1. Calls that last more than 10 minutes even when someone is in office.
  1. Having an agenda for the day. The alternate career plans I’ve been talking about; I finally took a step in that direction and sent out a few applications today. It took up most of the day, but its something that will give me the opportunity to do something that I’ll actually enjoy. So it was worth it!
  1. Being in a happy mood (as a result of #3 and #4 above) which was quite a change from the grumpy mood I’ve been in the past few days/weeks.
blog comments powered by Disqus