Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 99: For 'Choco Pie'

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. The lazy day that I had. I know I am supposed to be studying, but I’ve been sick the entire day. Not sick exactly; I’ve been feeling weak and my body has been hurting – from head to toe quite literally! So even though I wanted to do some studying because I have an exam on Friday, I couldn’t because my head was aching, I couldn’t sit straight because my back was aching, I couldn’t walk because my legs were aching. The good thing about all of this – I got to laze around and watch TV! :) 
  1. The choco-biscuit called Choco Pie that I had today. They are this creamy and delicious round pieces of heaven. I’m not much of a sweet person, I felt amazing when I ate just one of those because I’ve been having curd rice (typically a south Indian staple diet) for the last two days because of my upset stomach. I love you Choco pie!
(Image Source: Click here)

  1. The Lovely Blog award I received from Ratz. She’s been bestowing me with quite a few good things the past few days that I cannot not mention her. Thanks a lot sweetie! I’m supposed to pass the award on, but I need to be in better shape to do that. So will do it by this weekend (hopefully)
That’s all for today. I’m sick… It’s a wonder I had even three things to be thankful for in such a state! :P
blog comments powered by Disqus