Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 120: For the Clouds Overhead...

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. The long queue at the ticket counter at Andheri which was the reason I missed my direct train from Andheri to Nerul. But the good thing about that was I got to meet two of the girls I went to school with! And one of them I hadn’t seen for eight years; which means since the time I finished school. Now tell me, wasn’t that worth missing a train or two???
  1. For being silly and playing virtual games and actually enjoying them. I can’t seem to get enough of cooking and serving dishes, decorating and spicing others’ stoves at Café World; and accepting contracts and planning and maintaining my city in Social City. It’s really cool! And I’ve already reached level 8 on both the games. Yay!
  1. The clouds that have been protecting me for the last two days. Since it is end of May, the heat is at its peak (the funniest part is that whenever I mention the ‘peak’ of heat, it gets redefined a few days later when the temperature goes up by a few more degrees) it is the worst time to be travelling on a scooter. I have been having my lectures at around 12.30 in the afternoon which means I leave the house between 12 and 12.15 when the sun is directly above my head. My lectures got over by 2.30 and even then the sun was just as strong. But the clouds were on my side. The last two days whenever I stepped out in the sun, the clouds covered it the minute I was on the road as if the sound of the engine getting started was its cue.
  1. Randomly falling asleep anywhere and anytime. Believe me, there is nothing that compares to a sleep that you get when you actually want to sleep. I almost fell asleep sitting on the chair in front of my computer in the afternoon. I woke up suddenly to realize that I had to watch Castle and switched the TV on. The minute that got over at six, I switched it off and slept away right there on the couch! By the time I woke up, it was almost eight!
  1. Experiencing first hand that misunderstandings and fights only make the relationship stronger; however silly they may be. It feels great to just hold hands after you’ve been silent with each other for sometime. Bliss!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus