Today, I am thankful for…
- Immediate responses. Out of the 7-8 applications I sent out yesterday, I got a response from one, so far! It is a good sign. Nothing’s sure yet but still, it is something to be happy about.
- Having the opportunity to dress up (again) for the evening.
- A nice and early dinner at Pizza Hut and a good conversation; a great, cozy and chatty bus ride back home; a long walk along the streets of Vashi at ten thirty in the night (from the bus stop to where my bike was parked) and a bike ride in the cool weather (cool, when compared with the condition during the day .) I guess we could call it a date. :)
- Realizing that I still have a huge smile on my face.
- Knowing that the way things are, this smile’s always going to be a part of me! :D :D