Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 112: For a Happy Happy Day

Let’s just not talk about why I haven’t been posting here the past few days because that’s a loooong story will come up at my other blog. I wasn’t well and now I’m better. So I’m here! :) So let’s get down to being happy now, shall we?

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. Waking up in the morning instead of the afternoon! After the hectic weekend that I had, it was a blessing to sleep so soundly even if it was for just seven hours and I had the whole day to look forward to. So sleeping till late wasn’t an option at all.
  1. Meeting Sandeep today after a gap of twenty six days. Exams got over yesterday and bam! He was here today! :D :D And I’m still all smiles!! :D :D :D
  1. Having Sandeep to accompany me as I ran errands like paying the electricity bill, getting some work at the bank done, etc. and for the lunch that we shared today while we watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
  1. Being able to talk face to face after so many days; it is a totally different feeling of being able to talk someone while they are in front of you.
  1. The dance class that I watched!!!!! Yes! I ‘watched’ my dance class today since I’m still having a bit of trouble with the stone in my kidney. So I ‘watched’ the class as they practiced and I gotta say; I loved the choreography!! Shiamak rocks!!! I just can’t wait to dance myself! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus