Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 123: For Girl Company

Today, I am thankful for…

  1. The alone time that I had in the afternoon. I had a great evening planned but had some time to spare before that and after the lecture. I hadn’t eaten much since morning so decided to grab a quick bite at McDonalds. I was barely there for about twenty minutes, but I liked being there by myself. I know it’s weird, but I’m not here to question things that make me happy, I’m just happy that I have things that do.
  1. The awesome girly time I spent in a really long time. My friend Deepali from dance classes and I went to this Home Décor exhibition at MMRDA grounds in Bandra-Kurla Complex and it was a fantabulous experience. Although everything exhibited there was way more expensive than I could ever imagine, it did give us some great ideas (and I can’t wait to implement them!)
  1. Finally being able to see the Bandra-Worli Sea link. I just saw it from afar when Deepali and I were in the cab going from the exhibition towards Linking road, but didn’t get to go on it. But considering that I’ve lived in Mumbai since forever and it was built almost a year ago, it was an achievement that I even saw it. Next stop, driving on it just for the heck of it!
 (Source)

  1. The awesome lukkhagiri (total time pass) that we did going to shops, checking things out, basically just roaming the streets and giving our eyes a treat looking at the good stuff that we wanted to buy.
  1. The ride in the AC bus back from Bandra till Vashi. I have traveled in the AC bus quite a few times before, but it was a first for her and she seemed so excited. That was enough to make me happy that I got to share her maiden journey!
blog comments powered by Disqus