Today, I am thankful for…
- Knowing somewhere in my heart that in spite of the bad feeling that I’ve been having at the back of my mind for the past few days now, it is going to be fine. I just know it somehow and I’m glad about it, as otherwise there’s nothing to keep me going because even though everyone you love and who loves you are there to hold your back; unless you feel good about something yourself, there’s nothing anyone can do for you.
- Waking up in the morning these days even if is by force/compulsion. I’m still getting up early and I’m happy about that! :)
- The awesome Poha that I had for breakfast… ummm… Yummy! Especially with all the potatoes and groundnuts in it!
- A nice and cosy Sunday at home.
- Another day that has gone by without any trouble. :)