Today, I am thankful for…
- Waking up when I did. You know; sometimes terrible things happen in life and we end up wishing it were all just a nightmare and we’d wake up any instant? Sometimes we do wake up, and sometimes we don’t. I had such a nightmare where I dreamt that I’d lost him – forever. I remember being hysterical in the dream, my tears just waiting to burst out of my eyes and wanting to scream till my lungs burst, just wishing that things hadn’t happened the way they did. That ache in the pit of my stomach and the choking feeling of losing someone you love was so real, that it was hard to think of it as a dream because touch wood; I haven’t yet lost someone close to me. Thank God my mother yelled at me to wake up! I’ve never been so happy about being yelled at! :) And the first thing that I did when I woke up? I called him and cried out of relief, knowing that he was alright.
Moving on to things that have happy beginnings too…
- The three awesome silk sarees that got handed down to me from my mother – beautiful, gorgeous ones.
- A wonderful lunch and the beautiful quiet evening that I had at home.
- The innovative words used by Sandeep to express his feelings. He said, You are…
The Queen of my Heart
The Love of my Life
The Princess of my Castle (okay.. a little innovative.. and the best phrase of the lot!!!)
And now the real innovation starts... :D
And now the real innovation starts... :D
Like…The Sachin of Indian Cricket team (Sachin being the best cricketer!)
The AS-1 of Accounting Standards (I don’t think AS-1 is any good, but it is the first among all the AS’s.)
The iPod of all MP3 players (Coz iPod is the best of all the MP3 players)
The Adam Gilchrist of all left handed batsmen (Adam Gilchrist is his favorite cricketer because even he bats left handed)
The “Matrix” of all English movies (Matrix is his favorite English movie)
The “Mitsubishi” of all Pens. (Mitsubishi is his favorite pen to write with, but I think that was obvious by now…)
What more does a girl want??? I don’t even need a #5 today! I’m THAT happy. But I do have #5.
- The awesome pre-exam discussions and the fact that I could ease his nervousness with my chilled out and more-than-required casual attitude. After all, what’s the point of being together if we can’t conquer each others’ weaknesses with our strengths?
I had a happy Sunday!! Did you? :)