Today, I am thankful for…
- The fact that my maid came back!! Since the summer holidays are on, our maid took leave for about two weeks to go visit her parents with her children and we couldn’t find another one while she was away. So we ended up doing all the washing and cleaning ourselves. We were expecting her Monday morning but were still doubtful if she would show up the day she said she would. I was tired of washing the vessels, sweeping the house and drying out clothes among other things and my health not being so great the past few days didn’t make it easier at all. So you can imagine how glad I was so see her today morning – two days earlier than she said she’d be back!!!!! Yippieeee!!! :)
- Finally being able to empty my book shelf! No, I didn’t give all my novels away; like I would ever do that!!! I… er… gave away all my CA books! Yup! Gave them away, got rid of them and never want to see them again. I have a friend who was an intern with me at Ernst & Young, and he studied from my books for his Intermediate exams and absolutely loved my notes and said he wanted my notes for CA Final as well. Since I don’t need ‘em anymore, I did a good deed by giving them away (brand new, almost totally unused text books too) for FREE! :D
- Good TV! Really, it was as if Star Movies knew that I wanted to watch something nice and they had the whole day planned for me. They showed Home Alone in the afternoon; followed immediately by The Proposal (and now I find even Ryan Reynolds cute!!!!) And how can I forget ‘Movie of the Month’ – Twilight!!!!!
- Finally being able to watch Twilight. I finished reading all four books in the series somewhere around March end/ April beginning of this year and really wanted to see the movies. I finally got to see Twilight tonight – the movie just got over actually. Have I mentioned that I was in love with Edward Cullen? I still am... kinda. ;)
- The lovely Stay-at-home Saturday! I never thought being at home on a weekend could be so entertaining and so much fun! But not every weekend, okay? ;)